8/26/09

A note on original works

Just want to let everyone know that I have been writing these last few weeks. Given, most of it has been in original works. I want to take a few minutes to say a few things about them:

I have two major ones in the works at the moment. One of them is 6000 words, the other 11000. The former is close to being finished, while the latter has about another 40,000 words or so to go.

For the moment, at least, these works are on a "you ask, I send" basis. They're not heavily edited and one of them is definitely not something that I will be able to send to everyone. I wouldn't feel comfortable posting these to a site where other people have it splayed out in front of them, but I feel that it couldn't to send them if someone asked for them.


In other news, my computer (somehow) fixed itself, but I'm having to rearrange a lot of my priorities this year. School is... demanding, to say the least. I try to spend most of my free time writing, but the actual amount of free time I get is variable. I've hit the 1000-a-day mark for two weeks straight now (except those times when I was away from home), and I think that's about to come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment