8/31/09

Feeling even more accomplished

Last night, after that last post, I went on to write for another 2475 words, putting my total for that day at 4475 words. The short story is 12000 words, and it is now finished, though I doubt it will ever see the light of day. I do happen to like it quite a bit, though.


In other news, I am sick. Somewhat. I'm fairly certain it's gallbladder-related, as I'm getting all kinds of ridiculous digestion issues and some sharp pain from the gallbladder area.

I'm sure that if I complained to any medical professional, they'd have my gallbladder out within the week. I've had surgery one too many times this year, though, and I can't stand to be incapacitated for an entire week during band season. (That, and I think doctors hand out surgery far too often; people fail to realize that one half of what doctors do is to avoid lawsuits, and the other half is for money.)

At any rate, I'm hoping this clears up soon. Today, I'm hoping to get the challenges for the Apocrypha workshop written up and edit over the printed version of the short story. For those of you who are interested, I'm trying to keep a daily writing journal here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/65237/18267572/1/

Whereas this blog is a place mainly for news and excuses and personal stuff, it will be an actual log of what I do every night, and I might be posting some challenges and fic segments somewhere in the forum eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment