8/2/09

More Redemption stuff

Okay, so, I finally got an ending I like... I just gotta go back through and edit some inconsistencies.

To clarify things: Redemption is a story told in two parts. This chapter will mark the end of Part I. Part II... I'll probably start on at a later time.

Edit:

Other news: I've been working on parts of Echoes recently... hurrah (as well as on this off-the-wall fic I'm doing, and original stuff). But band camp's tomorrow, and after a council meeting, I get the feeling that the new director is going to rip me apart.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Echoes! My favorite. :)
    Oh yes. The original works you mentioned earler, about your band nerds, sounds interesting i would love to read it. please post some of it here soon! :)

    Good luck with band camp- my friend is going through it at the moment and absolutely hates it. But im sure that if your really, really dedicated to it, then it wont be so bad.

    Again, good luck with your writing AND your music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't be sure when/if I'll have the original stuff up. I don't feel comfortable with posting it until I can go over it a few more times, and it may be a while before I can do that.

    ReplyDelete