7/9/09

News

Sorry for the lack of posts about my writing recently. I've been going through some pretty difficult times in my personal life, and most of the time that I'd normally spend writing I've been reading/reviewing/editing others' fics.

I'm still not back in my room yet, but I've moved my computer to my temporary location.

I've been writing for the past few days, but it's been on an original work I've been thinking of for a while which might turn into a full-length novel. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to kill my fan fiction or anything, but I think I need a little bit of a break. Nothing I'm writing on any of my stories seems to satisfy me anymore, so, I figured, I might as well try something new to get my mind of fan fiction so I can have an objective view.

No comments:

Post a Comment