3/3/09

Updates, sort of

Okay, so, I've been kind of hovering around for the past few days, not really doing anything. So I decided to do something practical

The first thing is the start of this blog, which I'll hopefully be able to keep up with.

The second is that I finally managed to add some stuff to Apocrypha, my forum. Hopefully, it'll pick up in a bit. I'd really like to see the featured writer topic spring into action.

Oh, and, I took a random glance at the new traffic pages and I realized that people actually look at my community. So maybe I'll go add in some stories to it. iDunno. Some of them are so bleh that I'm not sure if they're trollfics or not. If anyone wants to become a staff member, PM me.

So, tonight, I don't think I'm really going to do much else other than work on my works in progress. I have a few fics that I need to go leave reviews for, but I think I'm going to save that for when I have lots of free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment