8/15/11

Draft sent off, and random thoughts

So, I finally finished my draft and sent it off to edity-peoples. I've thought of one or two changes since then, but overall, I'm satisfied that the story is now better than before.

It took way longer than I thought it would, mainly because of two reasons: one is competitive LoL with some e-friends, and the other is two months of sickness with something we still haven't quite figured out. I should know soon, though.

*runs off to do summer assignments*

-

Random thought, but it's somewhat annoying to me when someone reads or writes a slash story and feels the need to defend himself by claiming, "I'm not gay!"

Maybe this is important to some people, but I don't really care so much about anyone's sexuality. I don't preface my slash stories by saying "I am gay and think this pairing is hot; only gay people can really appreciate it.". (Nor do I preface my het Foxtal dabbling by saying that I don't like the pairing--and that would be true.)

I mean, it's always flattering to hear that a reader who normally dislikes slash likes my stories. But when a reader or writer seems annoyed or overly-defensive about it, it's a bit annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment