11/4/10

Busybusybusy

Sorry for the delays, but the last few weeks have been pretty crazy for me, and I don't see it letting up any time soon. I'm often struggling to find time to write, and struggling to find time in that time to focus on "Six." I have some other fanfics in progress, but they're not developed enough that I feel an announcement is necessary.

The keen-eyed might note that I've killed my forums. It's something I've wanted to do for a while, and it took seeing that I've only received one hit in the past two months (from a beta-seeker) to spur me to doing it. If there's anything that you really feel you want to read, such as my tutorials, send me a message... but bear in mind that I did delete the forums for a reason.

(Don't take this as a sign that I'm abandoning the Star Fox community. Apocrypha has always had my full support, but it ultimately failed to serve its purpose. It was a far too ambitious community, with far too little marketing, to run smoothly in the Star Fox section.)

ETA: Note that there's a very good forum on FFN, "Writers Anonymous," that you can find on the common forums listing. Lots of brilliant writers go there, and it's definitely worth investigating.

No comments:

Post a Comment