6/5/10

Nifty Post (or lack thereof)

So, I never wrote said nifty posts (family visit'd). Instead, I have a status update. Sorta.

Just a heads-up on what I'm doing right now: over the next week or so, I intend to go through some of my older stuff and fix it up, maybe post some stuff that I haven't posted before. (None of the typical stuff, though.) I'm also writing a gift piece that I won't be putting up anywhere (unless the recipient chooses to do so).

With all that, and the ablation coming up Monday (almost tomorrow, at this time), I don't think I'll have much time in the next week with which to write more "Six." Go figure.

Oh, well. This will probably be the last post before I go in for the procedure. Results will probably be up... uh, whenever. lololol

No comments:

Post a Comment