3/23/10

sloooooooooooow

Uh. So, I haven't opened and modified any story documents in, like, a week. i so slo! I feel kinda bad about it, but at the same time it's unavoidable (mainly because of medical reasons and school stuff this time). I had a nifty little electroshock cardiac-pacing test today (terrible procedure!), in order for the doctors to tell me what I already pretty much knew--that I have a slightly deformed heart with an extra electrical pathway. So, I'll be going in for an ablation in a few months and that'll hopefully be the end of that.

The end of this weak (and more the next week) will give me a good bit of time off to work on the stories. Man, I have too many of them to tell.

* I can't say for sure, but I'm expecting the next chapter of "Six" to come out this weekend.

Amendment: that didn't happen. We'll see where I end up by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment