10/12/09

Question

A quick question:

Is there anyone out there who would rather have my works posted on the blog than have to track them down on the site? Converting the documents from standard formatting to the HTML hybrid that Blogger uses takes a bit of time ("Reconstruction" does not have all the italic formating that the original document has), and I don't really want to go through and do that for everything if there won't be any interest. The way I'd planned to do it is just release original stuff here, but then I posted Sciophobia and kind of broke that idea.

I do like the idea of having all my stuff in one place, but I also like the exposure from FFN muuuuch better. Is there anyone out there who would rather have stuff posted here? If not, I'll just nuke Schiophobia and set it up for original stuff only.

No comments:

Post a Comment