4/27/09

Violin?! . . . and original stuff

I have a violin now!

I'm currently in the process of learning how to play it. I've succeeded in snapping off the bridge and breaking a string so far, but I can play some basic songs and double stop a little bit. It's about 4294967296 times more difficult than I'd thought it would be.

So, anyway, that'll prolly be occupying most of my time in the next few days. I've also fallen way behind on schoolwork (and failed a busy-work checkup recently, which has probably ruined my class rank position), so... meh. But it seems like I'm most productive when I'm the most busy, so...

Meh.

Also, I've been considering writing something original recently. I know that I already have 4294967296 stories that I need to finish, but I have this idea that's been bugging me for a while and I may have the urge to get out with it sometime soon. It prolly won't be for a while, though.

My current plans are to finish up book one of Redemption, then finish Echoes, then... iDunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment